Alternatively if you're ready to go and you’re interested in having a tailor-made recipe for growth, fill in the form below and Vinnie will come back to you via email or phone as soon as he receives the inquiry.
Every relationship starts with a conversation
Founded by 16-year creative advertising exec, Vinnie Romano, his mission is to make a difference in, contribute to and impact change in the B2B world for organisations large and small, through sales and marketing alignment.
Some refer to Vinnie as a Virtual CMO that is focused on performance through the lens of a salesman. He refers to himself as a Content Marketing Strategist, a Customer Experience Enthusiast and a Demand Generation Evangelist; operating by a philosophy of automating where we can, but humanising when we must.
Founder & Director
- A Consultant in the B2B Sales & Marketing space
- A Certified Partner, Webinar Producer & Host with Adobe
- A Certified Partner with HubSpot, with deep knowledge of the Inbound Marketing philosophy
- A Professional Keynote Speaker & MC with Saxtons
- A University Lecturer in Marketing at Macquarie University
- A Startup Founder & Mentor with Stone & Chalk, UTS Startups and River City Labs
- An Aspiring Thought Leader & NED
- An ex-LinkedIn Content Marketing Partner & Panellist
- An Avid Volunteer with various Charities & Universities
If you’d like to follow Vinnie’s content, connect with or message him directly, you can do so by visiting his LinkedIn page.
If you're not ready for a full-blown strategy, you can book time with Vinnie via Mavardo, for as little as 30 minutes.
If you'd like to consider Vinnie as a keynote, guest speaker or MC for your next event, you can do so through the Saxton's website.